Mr. Mashabela is an LLB graduate of the University of the Limpopo and an admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa. Mr Mashabela has a right of appearance in the High Court. He attended the School for Legal Practice at Edupark in 2004.
- Served articles of clerkship with the Firm R A Manoko Attorneys from 2005 to 2006.
- Mr Mashabela was admitted as an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa in 2007.
- In 2007, he joined the Firm Mohlala Attorneys Inc based in Rosebank, Johannesburg, later joined Swartz Incorporated Attorneys based in Sandton, Johannesburg and in 2011 Relinquished his position at Nozuko Nxusani Inc Attorneys based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg as a professional Assistant.
In addition to his experience, Mr Mashabela has acquired the following qualifications:
- Certificate in Arbitration, and
- Mediation in Medical Malpractice.
- Certificate of Medico-Legal Practise
He is currently attending the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with MANCOSA.
He is also a part-time lecturer with School for Legal practise in Edupark, Polokwane, Limpopo Province.
He is also the Secretary of Black Lawyer Association (BLA) in the Limpopo region